- Healthcare Professionals
- OncoLink University
- OncoLink Continuing Education
- Continuing Education Modules
Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy (CIPN): Scientific and Clinical Perspectives [Continuing Education]
Presented by: Victoria Sherry, MSN, CRNP
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: September 10, 2013
Continuing Education Information
This continuing education activity is designed for nurses and nurse practitioners in clinical practice to learn about the assessment, prevention and treatment of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN).
This activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour (and 0.50 pharmacology hours) by the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Department of Nursing Development and Education, an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the PA State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
To receive continuing education credits for this activity:
- Watch the video presentation by Ms. Sherry, which will open in a new window.
- Return to this page, click on the link to go to the posttest, fill in your contact information and complete the test.
- If you do not achieve a passing score, you will return to the test and be able to retake the posttest.
- If you achieve a score of 80% or higher, you can proceed to the evaluation form.
- Once you submit the evaluation, the CE certificate will pop up. Please print this for your records. You will also receive a copy by email.
The presenters and planning committee report no conflicts of interest.
This activity expires April 1, 2015
The educational objectives of this activity are:
- Describe the pathophysiology of CIPN.
- Discuss clinical assessment of CIPN.
- Explain overview strategies for the treatment of CIPN, pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic.
- Identify clinical trials for CIPN.
View Video Presentation | Continue to Post-Test