IBA Proton Therapy Symposium 2007
This article has been archived.
Please use for reference only.
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: July 20, 2007
Podcast of the "IBA Proton Therapy Symposium" from the 2007 San Francisco Radiation Oncology Conference. International cancer experts give you an exclusive opportunity to learn and share the information on the most recent developments in Proton Therapy. Tune in now to experience the collected knowledge of:
- Jay Loeffler, M.D. Chief of Radiation Oncology at Burr Proton Therapy Center "Is proton therapy experimental?"
- Nancy Tarbell, M.D. CC Wang Professor of Radiation Oncology at Burr Proton Therapy Center "Proton Radiation in Pediatric Solid Tumors"
- Carlos Vargas, M.D. at the University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute "Image Guided Proton Prostate Cancer Therapy"
- James Metz, M.D. Chief of Clinical Operations at the University of Pennsylvania "The Decision Process for Proton Therapy at the University of Pennsylvania "
Subscribe to OncoLink Podcasts
iTunes Manual Instructions:
- Click Advanced
- Subscribe to Podcast
- Add URL http://tv.oncolink.org/Podcasts/podcasts.xml
You may also Download the MP4.
Select the side effects and forms for your patient's treatment binder
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!