- Cancer Treatment
- Vaccine Therapies
Cancer Vaccine References
This article has been archived.
For information about this topic, please click here
S. Jack Wei, MD
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: July 2, 2004
- A controlled trial of a human papillomavirus type 16 vaccine. Koutsky LA, Ault KA, Wheeler CMet al. N Engl J Med. 2002 Nov 21;347(21):1645-51.
- Cancer Vaccines: Between the Idea and the Reality. Finn OJ. Nat Rev Immunol. 2003 Aug;3(8):630-41. Reviewed by Ryan P. Smith, MD
- Breast cancer vaccine tests encouraging
- A phase I trial of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte precursor-oriented peptide vaccines for colorectal carcinoma patients. Sato Y, Maeda Y, Shomura H et al. Br J Cancer. 2004 Apr 5;90(7):1334-42.
- Cancer vaccine shows promise in phase I human trial
- Cancer Vaccine Triggers Immune System to Recognize Melanoma. ASCO 1998.
- Cancer vaccine induces integrated immune response, novel monitoring shows
- Breast cancer vaccine generates immune response in cancer patients
- Immunological and clinical responses in metastatic renal cancer patients vaccinated with tumor RNA-transfected dendritic cells.Su Z, Dannull J, Heiser A er al. Cancer Res. 2003 May 1;63(9):2127-33.
- Immunopharmacologic analysis of an autologous, hapten-modified human melanoma vaccine. Berd D, Sato T, Maguire HC Jr et al. J Clin Oncol. 2004 Feb 1;22(3):403-15. Epub 2003 Dec 22.
- Phase II randomized study of vaccine treatment of advanced prostate cancer (E7897): a trial of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group. Kaufman HL, Wang W, Manola J et al. J Clin Oncol. 2004 Jun 1;22(11):2122-32.
- Merck, Biomira cancer vaccine stumbles. /resources/article.cfm?c=3&s=8&ss=23&id=9801&month=06&year=2003
- Adjuvant immunotherapy of resected, intermediate-thickness, node-negative melanoma with an allogeneic tumor vaccine: overall results of a randomized trial of the Southwest Oncology Group. Sondak VK, Liu PY, Tuthill RJ et al. J Clin Oncol. 2002 Apr 15;20(8):2058-66.
- Adjuvant autologous renal tumour cell vaccine and risk of tumour progression in patients with renal-cell carcinoma after radical nephrectomy: phase III, randomised controlled trial. Jocham D, Richter A, Hoffmann L et al. Lancet. 2004 Feb 21;363(9409):594-9.