Date: September 16, 2011
Time: 1-2 pm EST
Join the OncoLink Team for a live, interactive webchat on neuroendocrine tumors. Our experts will address your questions during the live event, or you can submit questions ahead of time.
You can use your (public) Twitter account to participate during the live event (use the hashtag #oncochat).
Experts for this webchat include:
- David Metz, MD, Gastroenterologist at Penn Medicine and expert in neuroendocrine tumor management
- Lauren Erb, Executive Director of Caring for Carcinoid
- Weijing Sun, MD, Medical Oncologist at Penn Medicine
- Giorgos Karakousis, MD, surgical oncologist at Penn Medicine
- Smith "Jim" Apisarnthanarax, MD, radiation oncologist at Penn Medicine
- Karen Wagner, MS, RD, LDN, Dietician with the Abramson Cancer Center