You’ve Screened for Distress, Now What??
Our toolbox addresses the many concerns that feed cancer related distress. The toolbox includes: self-management teaching handouts, short videos and webinars that you or your patients can access. Get answers to FAQs about our tools. Access the DRST from the support tab or at oncolink.org/DSRT
Self-Care Series for Oncology Professionals
Struggling with work-life balance and self-care? Check out our self-care series – you can access the modules at any time after the launch date and receive free CE credit! These webinars would be a great tool for staff development!
- Session 2: Launch date: Tuesday, February 17, 2015: “I have a headache, it must be cancer.” Confronting anxiety and fear associated with professional cancer caregiving and vicarious traumatization.
- Session 3: Launch date: Tuesday, April 14, 2015: The art of debriefing as a self care strategy.
- Session 4: Launch date: Tuesday, June 16, 2015: Making it work: identifying and embracing your self-care plan!
OncoLink Webinar Update
New for 2015, many of our webinars will change to a webucation format. These will have a launch date, after which they can be accessed at any time that is convenient for the viewer. Viewers will not need to call in to a live event. Upcoming webucation topics include:
- January: Introduction to Proton Therapy for Adult Cancers (Coming soon!)
- February is cancer Prevention Month, we will feature several short videos on prevention & screening topics.
- March’s webinar WILL be live (just to confuse you!) – March 4th at 10AM ET – Cancer Rehabilitation for Head & Neck Cancers featuring Mously LeBlanc, MD.
- April: Preparing Your Personal Emergency Kit
Donate now and 100% of your tax-deductible donation will support OncoLink's mission to provide free, up to date cancer information to anyone in need.
Connect with OncoLink: