- Healthcare Professionals
- OncoLink University
- OncoLink Continuing Education
- Continuing Education Modules
An Evidence-Based Approach to Managing Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
Presented by: Carrie Stricker, PhD, RN, AOCN
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: March 1, 2015
Continuing Education Information
This continuing education activity is designed for nurses and nurse practitioners in clinical practice to learn about the assessment, prevention and control of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV).
The presenters and planning committee report no conflicts of interest.
This activity expired March 1, 2015.
The educational objectives of this activity are:
- To describe the underlying mechanisms of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (CINV).
- To discuss contemporary evidence for best practice in prevention and control of CINV.
- To overview strategies for translating CINV evidence into clinical practice, including via development and implementation of institutional guidelines.