Thursday, June 10th, 12:30-1:30PM ET
Ask the OncoLink experts your questions about cancer survivorship. You can submit questions ahead of time or during the live event. A transcript will be available after the event in case you miss it.
- Christine Hill-Kayser, MD is Co-Chief Resident in the Department of Radiation Oncology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Rodney N. Warner, JD, Cancer Survivor, OncoLink Blogger & Staff Attorney at The Legal Clinic for the Disabled
- Tracy Lautenbach, MSW, LCSW, Social Worker in the Radiation Oncology Department at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Carolyn Vachani, RN, MSN, AOCN, OncoLink Nurse Educator
- Gloria DiLullo, RN, MSN, OncoLink Content Specialist