Partner with OncoLink to Support Your Work
At the heart of OncoLink®’s mission is providing cancer education to enable patients and caregivers to make educated treatment decisions and to become active participants in their care. Does OncoLink®’s mission align with your organization’s goals? Do you have a project or product that could benefit from evidenced-based, plain-language cancer information? We’d love to connect to see how OncoLink® can partner with you to support your work.
Some of the ways that OncoLink® can partner with you:
- Content can be licensed and co-branded for use in your practice or cancer center.
- License educational content to support a patient-facing application, website, or program.
- Create a co-branded tool to make education delivery easier for your providers.
- Create patient education to support your clinical trials or other patient-facing projects.
- Our team also builds and manages online training programs for healthcare professionals. Let us work with you to create a training program to meet your goals.
Do you have an idea not listed? We are happy to explore other opportunities.
For more detailed information on how we can support your work, please contact:
Carolyn Vachani, MSN, RN
Innovation Director, OncoLink®