Use of the OncoLink Site and Content
OncoLink® was founded in 1994 with a mission to help cancer patients, families, and healthcare professionals get accurate cancer-related information. OncoLink® content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign intellectual property laws. All content remains copyrighted to the Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, except as otherwise noted.
- You may not use the OncoLink® site or our content for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or other services of any type.
- You must obtain our prior written permission to make commercial offers of any kind on the site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication.
- We authorize you to view or download a single copy of the material on OncoLink® solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
- You are prohibited from republishing, selling, duplicating, taking excerpts, or editing our content.
- You are prohibited from reverse engineering, or "scraping" for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever, any of the content, technology, or any portion of OncoLink® or other information contained on OncoLink®, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever.
- You may not brand OncoLink information with your own branding outside of a co-branding agreement with our organization.
If you would like to request to license OncoLink® content for your corporate or patient education purposes, please contact us for pricing:
Carolyn Vachani, MSN, RN
Innovation Director, OncoLink®[email protected]
OncoLink® is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through OncoLink should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your healthcare provider. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911.