How to Partner with OncoLink
Want More Visibility?
Partner with the Web's First Cancer Education Resource and get in touch with millions of people who need to know about cancer! OncoLink was founded in 1994 by University of Pennsylvania cancer specialists with a mission to help cancer patients, families, health care professionals and the general public get accurate cancer-related information.
Partnership with OncoLink.org has a number of tangible and intangible benefits. Foremost, it reinforces your innovative image by teaming up with a highly visible non-profit organization with an unblemished international reputation. It provides an efficient channel to communicate new information to health care providers and patients.
Consider these benefits:
- Effectively reach readers on an International scale
- Provide potential customers with a more timely way to get more information about your resources and products with a links to your website.
- Hi Visibility: OncoLink is the web's very first cancer resource with millions of page views.
- Multi-Leveled Audience: Our readers are 50% patients and loved ones and 50% health care providers.
- OncoLink is available in Spanish
Strategic Partnerships and Sponsorships
OncoLink is actively seeking strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations to work with us and support our mission. We currently have opportunities for educational content sponsorship, corporate banner-related awareness of your products or services, and grant support of our patient or healthcare focused programs. Let us work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership.
For more detailed information on our partnerships please contact:
Maggie Hampshire RN, BSN, OCN
Managing Editor, OncoLink
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Department of Radiation Oncology
The Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
3400 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104