Patient & Family Education Center
Some helpful tips to use on OncoLink:
- For articles in Spanish please click OncoLink en espanõl
- At the top right of each article, you will find a button "print article" – this will put the article in a full-page format for easy printing.
- Something you'd like to see here? Let us know.
Resources on OncoLink to support your oncology practice
- Our tools have materials available in English and Spanish.
- OncoLife Survivorship Care Plan - Create a personalized survivorship cancer plan quickly and free of charge.
- Build My Patient Treatment Binder - Build a binder of disease-specific education materials for your patient with a few clicks!
- Distress Screening Response Tool - Build a binder of distress related educational articles for your patient.
- OncoLink Rx - Handouts on chemotherapy and other commonly used medications.
- Regimen Printer - Print all the medications for commonly used chemotherapy regimens.
- Smart ALACC - A survivorship care plan for pediatric cancer survivors (available in English only).
Foreign Language Materials
The following sites contain materials in languages other than English. While materials would ideally be interpreted by trained medical interpreters, it is not always possible to get materials written this way. If a family member speaks English, it may be a good idea to review a document with them first to be sure it says what you think it says. If you know a good site with foreign language materials, submit it to us.
- Health Information Translations - Information on many health conditions, translated by trained personnel, available in English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Hindu, Somalia, Korean, Ukrainian, French & Spanish.
- SPIRAL: Selected Patient Information Resources in Asian Languages - Developed by South Cove Community Health Center and Tuft's University to increase access to health materials for the Asian community. Numerous cancer topics in Hmong, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, and Laotian.
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine - List of foreign language materials available on the web.
Links to Other Sites with Good Handouts or Nursing Resources
- The National Cancer Institute - Accurate, up-to-date, comprehensive cancer information from the U.S. government's principal agency for cancer research.
- Macmillan Cancer Support - From the United Kingdom, a great resource for educational materials.
- British Columbia Cancer Agency - This Canadian site and has numerous nursing and patient resources.